Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birthday!

Well, this is a bit embarrassing. My birthday was over a month ago and I am just getting around to blogging about it. It was a very exciting weekend, I am just a tad behind. Well, my mom and my sisters came down on the Friday before my birthday and we had a girls night! It was so fun! We went bowling, where my little sister, Mary Jane, got 7 strikes in a row! Ya, she is amazing! I don't think she meant to be amazing, seeing as how she got less that 100 on her first game, but she dominated all of us on the second game. Go Mary! Then we went to get frozen yogurt and came home to crowd in the bed and watch a movie. It was so fun to have the girls down and party.
Ivan was sweet enough to watch Tyson so we could have some fun. Then, on Monday our dear friends, the Wrights, offered to watch Tyson while Ivan and I went on a date. We went to Color Me Mine, a classic, and made a utensil holder and went out for ice cream. It was a wonderful birthday weekend and I am so lucky to have such amazing family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. your hair is getting so long! I love it! you guys are darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete