Thursday, February 25, 2010

1 year stats

Today we had Tyson's doctor appt. Everything is looking good and he is developing great. He did get a few shots, which he didn't like, but he handled it like a champ. He is 31 in. tall and in the 75% , 20 lbs. 12 oz. and in the 25%, and in the 75% for his head. Something interesting; he has actually dropped just a few ounces in weight from his 9 mo. appt. Weird. I definitely wasn't expecting that, but the doctor said that everything is fine and to not worry about it. He did really well at the doctor today. Usually he hates it and cries even when they listen to his breathing, but I was pleasantly surprised when he did so well. I think he likes it a lot more now that he can walk around and play with all the toys. The world of food has now opened up to Tyson. He can eat anything now! Well, anything mom will let him eat. Enjoy little man!
31 inches tall, 20 lbs. 12 oz, BIG Brain...USC just offered him a scholarship! Heisman Watch 2031!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Can you believe our little boys are one? (Well...yours is, mine has a few weeks to go!) Anyway, Tyson is so cute and I love his little grin. What a doll! And I'm way impressed by that cake. SO cute! Did the doctor say that he is allowed to eat everything (even honey and nuts and stuff?) The doctors here are really hands off and everytime I ask them they say, "Go with your motherly instinct." Uhh...ok...I still have no clue! If you could share your motherly knowledge with me that would be great! HOpe you're all doing well and Happy Birthday Tyson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help Katie! You're the best. Have a great day and I can't wait for more posts so I can keep up with your cute fam!

    ReplyDelete