Tuesday, April 6, 2010

funny pics

So, one of my favorite things to do is take goofy pictures. You know, the ones where you make funny faces for a few minutes and take as many pictures as you can. Well, me and my sisters did this all the time and you come up with some of the most hilarious pictures. I made Ivan do it with me the other day and I just had to post some of the best ones.
We were trying to make our faces as small as they would go.
Making our faces as big as they would go.
No explanation needed here.
A semi cute one.

I just have to say that I think my funny faces are much better than Ivan's! haha. I will have to get him to practice or something.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are hilarious and I can't help but to smile when I look at them! you guys are such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete