Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Only Ivan...

So...only Ivan would decide to start a water fight at 10:30 at night. Last night, he drank all of my water bottle that I had gotten for myself, so naturally he went to go fill it up while I locked the door. He asked me what I would do if he poured the water all over me and I told him I would jump on him and get him all wet. Then...you guessed it, he threw the water on me! Oh man, I knocked it out of his hand and it got all over the kitchen floor. Then I picked it up and threw the rest all over him. I definitely won! He now knows better than to mess with me at 10:30 at night! It was great. I guess that is one of the millions of reasons that I love Ivan. He never ceases to make me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. This story is so cute - I love it. Thanks for sharing! :) And I'm glad you won the water fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Thats too funny! I'm glad you won too! Not like I'm surprised at all; I'd call you beating Ivan any day! :)

    ReplyDelete