Friday, September 4, 2009

What is he thinking!?

So for the last 5 months or so, I have been cutting Ivan's hair. I have no formal training, but my sister is a hairstylist so I had her teach me how to do it with the clippers. Surprisingly, Ivan lets me. The first time I cut it, it took me about a half an hour because I was so scared, but I have gotten a little faster each time.

If any of you are looking to save a little money, it is worth it. We bought the clippers in April and we paid them off on the 4th haircut. We are now making money each time I cut his hair. haha. We like to tell ourselves that. I haven't messed up yet though. Well, actually, if you have seen Ivan's buzz lately, I accidentally took the 2 to his head and not the 8! haha. Just kidding. He really did want the buzz.

It has been a blast! I have learned how picky Ivan is about his hair though. Just kidding, he is not that bad.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I've been cutting Brandon's hair too (not like he really needs it!) but im sure my cutting isnt as good as yours Katie! I got a few tips from my sis too and just went at it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been doing JJ's hair with his own clippers for a while now too. It definitely is a huge money saver.

    ReplyDelete