Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Tidwell Crew Rooting the Cougs over Tulane!

BYU has jumped in the rankings up to #7 and the Tidwell Family is pumped. Katie went out this week and made sure that we were all appropriately dressed for the big game this weekend. Tyson woke up and was begging us to put his jersey on and he begged his dad to let him wear his nike headband.

I did have one problem with this picture...I thought to myself, "Self, why are you sitting and watching the game on a red couch?" I replied, "Becuase the red represents the four letter word to the north [UTAH] and just like we sit on a red couch we are going to sit and squash Utah at the end of the year!!!!" It is never to early to dream of whooping up on Utah. BYU laid the boom on Tulane with a 54-3 score. I would like to go ahead and nominate the Cougars for team of the week. (I am not biased at all!)

Here are some cute pictures of BYU's future QB and Heisman candidate!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW!!!! We LOVE this!!! What a cute kid! GO COUGS!!! See you in approximately 24 hours! :)

    B & R

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are out of control! I was literally laughing out loud...I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete