Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall, Fall, Fall

I just have to blog about this because Ivan is sick of hearing me say it. Fall is, without a doubt, my favorite part of the year! There are many reasons, here are a few: the beautiful colors of the leaves (I love it!), this is the time of year that orange season starts (for those who don't know, I am pretty much obsessed with oranges, I could eat them all day, every day), pumpkin time (I love pumpkins! Love the squash, the seeds, and definitely the desserts they yield), Halloween (possibly is my favorite Holiday), the most perfect weather all year round, and my Birthday! Could it get any better than that?! I submit that it cannot! Oh, I love Fall! What a wondrous time. I just had to blog about the many little blessings that fall time brings into my life.
Ives and I took a hike up in the canyon the other day. It was super fun! We went to Stewart Falls. It was a beautiful hike and very enjoyable. The falls were great. We think they were a little low on the water, but they were still very pretty. We didn't get that great of a picture because the camera died. We took Tyson and he had more fun than we did! He was just jabbering the whole time. It was so cute! This kid loves the outdoors and so do we.Picture of the Fam on the way up.
Looking down the canyon. What gorgeous colors!
I thought this hillside was just beautiful.

The falls. Sorry again for the picture! You have to look very close. I didn't realize the battery on the camera was so low!

1 comment:

  1. Super fun!!! :) Hope all is well with you guys! Naomi turned the big 1 today! :D So much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete