Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tyson's Fall Pics

We just think this little kid is the cutest thing ever! We are allowed to because we are his parents. Well, we had Mary Anne, who many of you know is just AMAZING, take Tyson's pictures. He is about 7 months in the pictures. I know, kind of a random age, but I wanted to have the leaves in them, as many of us do. We went up Provo Canyon and found a little place with lots of leaves and had a blast taking pictures of this little guy. So, here he is!Don't ask what this face is about. I don't even know! It is so funny though!

He just loves to suck on his bottom lip lately. So funny.


8 comments:

  1. love the pictures of Tyson! he is such a stud!!

    random blogging question b/c I am new to blogging ... how did you get that big picture at the top of your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little boy is so handsome! Thanks for sharing those pictures with us. My mom told me she saw your family at the wedding and couldn't stop talking about your little man. Isn't this age so much fun...most of the time! Anyway, I love watching your blog for updates and I'm so glad to hear everything is going well. Seriously, cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so cute! He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fabulous pictures, I love them!! He is just about the cutest thing in the whole world. (Second only to my Carson :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dead serious when i say i have that same sweater. looks better on him. you can borrow it from me for father/son pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie and Ivan,
    Hello you two, I have been watching your blog for sometime now and afer seeing the latest pics of this sweet baby I had to make a comment! He is such an adorable boy!! Lets see if you can figure out who I am!!! Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is your photographers name? Does she have a website? These photos are darling!

    ReplyDelete