Monday, October 19, 2009

Tyson is crawling!

Well, it's official. Tyson is crawling! Just the other day, he took his first few real-boy crawls. Up until this point, he was just army crawling. He started doing that at about 6 months and he is dang fast at it. We have been trying to teach him how to really crawl, and have probably looked ridiculous a couple times down on our hands and knees, but he finally got it! He is still pretty slow at it, and will usually take a few real crawls, then plop on the belly and army crawl (because he is so much faster at that), but he is getting it. He has also started pulling himself up on things. He has been trying for the past little while, but it has been in vain. Just a few days ago though, we were getting ready to take off for California and I turned around and found him like this!

What a stud! He is getting so strong and just growing up too fast! We are so proud of our little man! We love you Ty! We are not excited to further baby proof the house though.

5 comments:

  1. He is growing up so fast! He is so cute. Like you said, it is so fun when they start moving around a lot but then you have to baby-proof EVERYTHING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Go Little Man! hehe. Baby proofing isn't all that bad. You get used to having to reach your hand in to the cabinet every time you need something. hehe. :) Sorry we missed you guys when you were out here. Hope you all had a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Katie. I miss you! Your little guy is just tooo cute! No worries about missing the shower, I totally understand. I wish we could meet up sometime, but we live in Austin TX now. sad eh?! I don't think we will be going to Provo anytime soon. You still in school? How is everything going? Keep me posted beautiful girl! <3 JO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie! It was such a shock to see you and your super CUTE little guy on Mary Anne's photography blog! When we moved, you were still pregnant! I can't believe it! I am so excited that I found your blog and can keep in touch and follow along with you guys!-Jessica Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!!! Your little guy is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen and I am not just saying that! I can't believe how big he is now they are big handfulls when they crawl huh!! I am SOOO glad that you left us a comment so we could see your blog and keep in touch with your cute fam!!!

    ReplyDelete