Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Catching up: the Fourth of July

I know people. This is pretty pathetic, but we have to catch up. So for the 4th of July we went to Idaho because my nephew Noah was getting baptized. It was a great baptism and super fun to be with the fam. While we were up there we got to go to fireworks, which was way fun. Quick story. While we were walking to the place where we were going to watch the fireworks, right in front of us this fight breaks out. Ivan turned into papa bear and made sure Tyson and I were right by him. It was pretty crazy. Oh and the guys girlfriends broke it up of course.

Family picture at fireworks.

Tyson walking home with Grandpa after the baptism. I just love this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Again with the hair! It is so long! But now I'm wondering what does it look like right now? Ha ha, either way you are adorable! Love the fight story :)

    ReplyDelete