Sunday, October 17, 2010

Family Pics

While we were in Montana at my family's cabin, we had my sister take a few family pictures for us. She is taking some photography classes at SLCC and we were more than willing to be guinea pigs. It was super fun and such a beautiful setting. Thanks Shauna!

Oh, and I know I have caused some question as to the color of my hair so here is the story. I am a natural blond, but I went dark right before we moved to California. My sister does hair so I have gone dark a couple times before, once in high school and then again my freshmen year of college (Ivan and I actually met when I was dark and he didn't believe me when I told him I was a natural blond). I thought that our move would be a fun time to do it again! We will see how long it lasts! haha.



Mommy sandwich. I get that a lot.

What a Stud.
I think my curse in life is having a child that doesn't smile in pictures.
Ok. I know what you are thinking. He is only smiling cause it is candid. Lucky shot.

6 comments:

  1. So cute! We miss you guys. Hope California is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share the same curse :) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo super cute! :D He's such a little stud muffin, no smile and all! :) I'm sure he'll come around with time on his picture smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Katie, these family pics are so great and Tyson is adorable! We got your sweet thank you card in the mail, and seriously, thank you guys for coming down to visit! We had such a fun time hanging out and I promise I will get those pics we took at the beach sent to you soon. Tyson looks so cute with his ice cream face! Hope Ivan's settling in to his new job, and we can't wait to spend another weekend with you guys sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie! I am glad you found my blog! Yea for being blog buddies now! Oh yeah, and whats this about you knowing Cylynn and Sterling? So is Sterling your brother? If so I would have never guessed that on my own because you two seem way different. Fun times! Thats fun that we got to be in same ward as them for a little bit but I wish they didn't have to move so that our boys could play together.

    ReplyDelete