Thursday, October 6, 2011

The odds will be even!

In February of 2012 we will be welcoming into our home a little baby girl! We are super excited for this new adventure! Ivan feels much more at peace and prepared after hearing Sister Dalton's talk during the Sunday morning session of General Conference:) Things are going well and looking great with the baby. Tyson makes her feel loved with all of the tackling and wrestling he does with her, or rather, with her through me. He is such a little boy now and we am so excited to see him become a big brother!

I sure do LOVE these boys!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooo!! How exciting! Little girls are so wonderful. I can't wait to see pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, congrats! I'm excited to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness!!! YAY!!!! We are sooo excited for you guys! :D I hope you are feeling good Katie! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOOO excited for you!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited it is a girl! I am going to call you soon!

    ReplyDelete