Tuesday, March 30, 2010

GOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!


No, I did not misspell GOAL. It just is goal in Spanish. Anyway, Katie was the MVP of our intramural game tonight! She had four of our teams 8 points! It was a 8-0 shut out! I, on the other hand, got rocked by a girl! I had the ball and she came over and stole the ball from me and smacked me in the face with the back of her hand! It was one of those shots to the face where you think your nose is broken.....but no worries for all of you who were concerned.....it is not broken! But Katie is awesome! And she is pretty darn cute when she plays soccer.

And I must add, I assisted one of her goals today. It was a pretty sick pass if I don't say so myself.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Katie! That's awesome. And, I love the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face it Ivan, Katie can school you in practically anything. The rest of us aren't surprised at all!

    ReplyDelete