Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ivan Tidwell...Where Amazing Happens

Us with the cake Hillary made.

Well, I have to admit that I am pretty embarrassed that Ivan got a post in before I could post about his birthday. It is not any indication of how much I love him though. His birthday was on the 23rd and he turned 25! The Sunday before, we had Ivan's sisters over for dinner where Ivan broke out the grill. Then we had some cake and Ice cream and played a game. It was so fun to have them over and enjoy seeing them. Tuesday wasn't the most eventful day, probably my fault, but it was still wonderful. Ivan had 2 tests that week, so he didn't have a ton of time to celebrate, but that night we had a nice dinner and some cake provided by Ivan's sister Hillary. It was delicious! Me and Tyson sang to him and we all took a little time to celebrate together. Me and Tyson gave Ivan the first member of his electric tool set, a drill. We have started a new beginning here folks. Now the trick is getting him to use it. I just have to say that I am married to the most wonderful man. I love him so much and am so lucky to have him. Love you Ives!

Ivan doing the Tool Man grunt.

1 comment:

  1. "Ivan, you are old. You are like a hundred." - Michael Scott

    ReplyDelete