Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I couldn't resist

Whenever we go shopping, Ivan tries to sneak away and play the display/tester thing video games in the electronics department. I usually just laugh, maybe roll my eyes, and proceed shopping. He eventually runs and catches up with me. But, the other day we were at Wal Mart and he runs off of course and I just could not resist this picture.
Yep, the only two people fighting to play the video games were a ten year old kid and my husband. For the love. I just don't understand the fascination. Maybe he has to get in all the practice in that he can because we don't have one at home? Maybe he is just a guy? Or maybe he is just Ivan. I can't help but love him.

5 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. I'm glad you took a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Sounds like something my husband would do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny! I'm impressed you can even get him to go to the store with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just about died reading this. Katie, you're great. :) Such a lovely person, and so understanding ;) Glad to see you are all well! Beautiful family! Hugs!
    ~Shea

    ReplyDelete