Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had the most AWESOME birthday this year! Ivan didn't get to take labor day off because of busy season, so he had a few days that he could take off. He used one on my birthday and we got to party all day! It was seriously so much fun. I could not have asked for a better birthday from my boys! We slept in (as long as Tyson would let us) and Ivan insisted that we have birthday donuts (because we weren't having cake that night) so he went and got us some donuts for breakfast. So yummy! Then we went to Bishops Pumpkin Farm. So fun!
We got to take a hay ride out to the patch and then we got to choose our own pumpkin. Tyson wanted to walk around the whole patch. He had a blast!
He found The One!
A fellow maternity ward patient:) Hopefully I don't get that big!
Petting the pony.
Brushing the goats
Feeding the goats.
We got to go on a little train ride around the whole farm. It was really fun. Tyson's breakdown when we were getting off will attest to that.
We went home and got some lunch and took Tyson over to Sister Wunderli's house so we could go on a little date. We went to Petroglyph. It is a ceramics place right down the street from our house. We painted a cake plate together.
Don't mess up Ivan!
We were pretty pleased with the finished product!
We stayed home for dinner and had lasagna. My favorite dinner and the one I always choose on my birthday. Then we finished it off with a delicious pumpkin pie milkshake. Seriously delicious! It was definitely one of those times that you wish it was your birthday every day of the year! So fun! Thank you for the wonderful day my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment