Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Good Things to Come"

At this time of life, with so much uncertainty and so many decisions to make, it is such a blessing to have living prophets who remind us and encourage us to have faith. I saw this message today, and it just struck me. Maybe because of all the car problems Ivan and I always seem to have, but I think it was something more too.
What great things we have to look forward to if we just endure to the end and bear our burdens well. And how comforting to know that those who went before us struggled with many of the same hardships in life that we do. One of the tender mercies I have received from the Lord today.

2 comments:

  1. Elder Holland is the man. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this video! Thanks for sharing it! We need to chat sometime so I can hear about how things are going with you and the boys! We miss you guys! Send me an e-mail so I can have your e-mail address to send you those pics I took when y'all were here! brittajb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete