Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

The week before Halloween we went to a pumpkin patch. I don't know if you have ever done that before or anything but apparently people tend to like to do that. Like my wife, she loves pumpkins and pumpkin patches. My "pumpkin" loves pumpkins. (wow I am good) So we took Tyson and went to this sweet pumpkin patch.
"Yeah Dad...This is the one!"

Tyson got in the wagon and loved it. Until he fell out.

Tyson would not let go of the pumpkin...we had to buy it.

Me and the most beautiful pumpkin I saw at the patch.

Pumpkins and 'Mater the truck!


You can't see it but this is Tyson and I on the tractor pulled hay ride. It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! The bigger Tyson gets, the more we think he looks like Ivan. I must say, he did pick out a sweet pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete